30th-Oct-23, 01:21 AM
I have so little understanding of this that it's difficult to know which questions to ask first. But it does sound interesting.
I guess the most important question is what's the end game, or where do you envisage it heading? I don't mean in terms of the electronics, but in terms of availability to other people. Basically I'm asking whether this is just a bit of personal experimentation for you, or whether you're aiming to make something more widely available?
It's fine either way, just asking.
I guess the most important question is what's the end game, or where do you envisage it heading? I don't mean in terms of the electronics, but in terms of availability to other people. Basically I'm asking whether this is just a bit of personal experimentation for you, or whether you're aiming to make something more widely available?
It's fine either way, just asking.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)