Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Cracking Sillage Track
#1

I came across this post on FB and thought I would drop it on here as a permanent record.

       

I reckon that's got everything I look for in a track. Nice combinations of bends with some quicker bits as well. It includes a bridge so should assist with balanced tyre wear left to tight. And it uses all of the footprint without being too Mickley Mouse.

I just need to find a spare 4.8m x 1.8m.

I love puttering with gears
[+] 2 members Like BAracer's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Cracking Sillage Track - by BAracer - 23rd-Aug-23, 11:42 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by JasonB
23rd-Jun-26, 10:32 PM
Last Post by JasonB
14th-Jan-26, 07:10 PM
Last Post by Zippideedooda
28th-Jan-25, 04:31 AM
Last Post by john roche
29th-Jan-24, 12:49 PM
Last Post by Cdrseabee
25th-Dec-23, 02:21 AM
Last Post by Kevan
14th-Mar-23, 10:54 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)