Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

HO slot stuff/need help identifying
#3

Absolutely a big help!  I do have another question though...A couple of other cars i have, like a tyco semi truck -is it normal for the back wheels to not want to turn at all?  I am not sure if the car actually does drive yet since i still am working on setting up the track...I just thought it was odd that they dont turn like the aurora ones do.
Thanks 
Steph
Quote


Messages In This Thread
HO slot stuff/need help identifying - by tweaked - 11th-May-23, 12:56 AM
RE: HO slot stuff/need help identifying - by KensRedZed - 11th-May-23, 05:32 AM
RE: HO slot stuff/need help identifying - by tweaked - 13th-May-23, 04:05 AM
RE: HO slot stuff/need help identifying - by KensRedZed - 13th-May-23, 04:37 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by KensRedZed
16th-Sep-25, 05:57 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)