Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

HO slot stuff/need help identifying
#2

Hello Tweaked,

My condolances on the loss of your dad. I lost mine 4-years ago.

Some basic ID's at a glance from left to right.

Aurora T-jet 63 Buick Riviera body.
Aurora T-jet Shelby Daytona.
Aurora T-jet 63 Corvette Stingray on what looks to be a "vibrator" chassis?
AFX Road Runner.
Model Motoring or Auto World T-jet 69 Boss Mustang.

Sorry, I'm not sure what the clear body is for.

I hope this helps?

Cheers,
Ken
Quote


Messages In This Thread
HO slot stuff/need help identifying - by tweaked - 11th-May-23, 12:56 AM
RE: HO slot stuff/need help identifying - by KensRedZed - 11th-May-23, 05:32 AM
RE: HO slot stuff/need help identifying - by tweaked - 13th-May-23, 04:05 AM
RE: HO slot stuff/need help identifying - by KensRedZed - 13th-May-23, 04:37 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by KensRedZed
16th-Sep-25, 05:57 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)