5th-May-23, 12:28 PM
Great to see, thanks! That car looks extremely well done.
As I said, I was not aware of any slot models of this car, but, of course, there is nothing new under the sun.
If I had known, I don't think it would have stopped me... For me, half of the fun is trying to make my own!
Nice color too! May I ask what paint you used, if and when I ever get so far? I have been looking at Tamiya TS-19.
Cheers
Carver
As I said, I was not aware of any slot models of this car, but, of course, there is nothing new under the sun.
If I had known, I don't think it would have stopped me... For me, half of the fun is trying to make my own!
Nice color too! May I ask what paint you used, if and when I ever get so far? I have been looking at Tamiya TS-19.
Cheers
Carver

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)