Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

SCX Ferrari 360
#3

I just dug my 360GTC out, it's better than I remember as the front axle is already well secured in bearings.

The body/interior is heavy!...32g is the weight of a FK180 motor.

I think I'll put this right near the top of the to-do pile with a view to Slot Rally, a navigator, Rally plates, glued & trued all round with decent rear rubber, ballast in the appropriate places and finally damping tape across the bottom of the chassis and this should be a super competitive Standard 2WD class Rally car.

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
Quote


Messages In This Thread
SCX Ferrari 360 - by Charlie - 1st-Apr-23, 06:58 PM
RE: SCX Ferrari 360 - by Kevan - 1st-Apr-23, 07:23 PM
RE: SCX Ferrari 360 - by Kevan - 2nd-Apr-23, 12:20 PM
Charlie - by Charlie - 2nd-Apr-23, 12:51 PM
RE: SCX Ferrari 360 - by Kevan - 2nd-Apr-23, 03:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Gordon Steadman
13th-May-26, 07:39 AM
Last Post by KensRedZed
7th-Jul-25, 03:13 PM
Last Post by fotodoug2
22nd-Nov-24, 10:33 PM
Last Post by Kevan
3rd-Oct-24, 10:02 AM
Last Post by mickey thumbs
9th-May-24, 01:21 AM
Last Post by Bazzer
25th-Sep-23, 11:37 PM
Last Post by lerex
20th-Sep-23, 02:49 PM
Last Post by Anthony B
19th-Sep-23, 07:52 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)