Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

SCX Ferrari 360
#2

I don't buy cars because other folk say they're competitive, I buy cars I like, if they disappoint on the track I do something about it. 

I have one of those but it sits in the 'projects box'.
The SCX pod and brass bearings are a good basis, sleeve the front axle, add ballast, swap out the rear axle and wheels for SlotIt crown and alloys with racing rubber.
I'm not overly fond of the guide setup so that would get replaced with a Slotingplus guide in a suitable mount...and you're racing.

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
[+] 2 members Like Kevan's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
SCX Ferrari 360 - by Charlie - 1st-Apr-23, 06:58 PM
RE: SCX Ferrari 360 - by Kevan - 1st-Apr-23, 07:23 PM
RE: SCX Ferrari 360 - by Kevan - 2nd-Apr-23, 12:20 PM
Charlie - by Charlie - 2nd-Apr-23, 12:51 PM
RE: SCX Ferrari 360 - by Kevan - 2nd-Apr-23, 03:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Gordon Steadman
13th-May-26, 07:39 AM
Last Post by KensRedZed
7th-Jul-25, 03:13 PM
Last Post by fotodoug2
22nd-Nov-24, 10:33 PM
Last Post by Kevan
3rd-Oct-24, 10:02 AM
Last Post by mickey thumbs
9th-May-24, 01:21 AM
Last Post by Bazzer
25th-Sep-23, 11:37 PM
Last Post by lerex
20th-Sep-23, 02:49 PM
Last Post by Anthony B
19th-Sep-23, 07:52 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)