21st-Jan-23, 07:31 PM
Thank you.
I'd kind of imagined it as having different levels with the bottom of the plan being the valley, and the top being the hills. It would certainly work nicely with some scenery, and a few buildings and landmarks.
I haven't actually worked out how to police the joker laps properly, but I thought you might be able to put in an old mechanical lap counter on the extra section so that you could at least check how many joker laps had been completed. Anything more than that would be beyond me.
I'd kind of imagined it as having different levels with the bottom of the plan being the valley, and the top being the hills. It would certainly work nicely with some scenery, and a few buildings and landmarks.
I haven't actually worked out how to police the joker laps properly, but I thought you might be able to put in an old mechanical lap counter on the extra section so that you could at least check how many joker laps had been completed. Anything more than that would be beyond me.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)