Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Rally Controller
#5

I would add to my comment that in fact I have both a 35 and 45ohm DS controllers which I take around with me to Rally events, and for some really difficult stages might well use the latter.
[+] 1 member Likes Graham's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Rally Controller - by BAracer - 16th-Jan-23, 07:36 PM
RE: Rally Controller - by Kevan - 16th-Jan-23, 08:18 PM
RE: Rally Controller - by Kevan - 16th-Jan-23, 09:49 PM
RE: Rally Controller - by Graham - 17th-Jan-23, 04:45 AM
RE: Rally Controller - by Graham - 17th-Jan-23, 08:22 AM
RE: Rally Controller - by munter - 18th-Jan-23, 07:09 AM
RE: Rally Controller - by BAracer - 29th-Jan-23, 08:58 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ninco2000
24th-Mar-25, 05:48 PM
Last Post by Henk
18th-Sep-24, 12:43 PM
Last Post by BAracer
28th-Jan-24, 08:39 AM
Last Post by Gpa113
2nd-Jul-23, 08:33 PM
Last Post by Kevan
18th-Feb-23, 01:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)