17th-Jan-23, 04:45 AM
(16th-Jan-23, 07:36 PM)BARacer Wrote: Whilst I can see the benefit of lots of knobs and whistles on a controller operating thoroughbred racing cars, I am wondering if there is less need for these on a controller for rally cars.
I'm wondering if a simple 35ohm DS controller will be enough for rallying, or is it worth stretching the budget to a TruSpeed BP II with the ability to tweak sensitivity and braking?
What do others use for rallying?
For a home based Rally track, I would suggest a DS 35ohm controller is the best, even at our local club it usually works better for me than my normal Truspeed controller as the track lengths are short and the track designs are complicated. If your thinking about the controller for your hosting of the proxy, even more necessary not to use a complicated controller as with 40+ cars there will be no time to make individual controller adjustments to suite each model type.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)