1st-Nov-22, 09:41 AM
What is still in the basement
LOL
A friend came round a while back (see other thread) selling a collection on behalf of a friend of his.
A lot of the stuff he wanted to sell off quickly, and so wanted smallish money. One of them was a half constructed Monogram MGA. I suddenly thought the next day - hang on - I have built one of those!!! - See the point - it is in the basement, along with the sets I have and my version of Kyalami made from Revell track
Thanks for complements!!
LOL
A friend came round a while back (see other thread) selling a collection on behalf of a friend of his.
A lot of the stuff he wanted to sell off quickly, and so wanted smallish money. One of them was a half constructed Monogram MGA. I suddenly thought the next day - hang on - I have built one of those!!! - See the point - it is in the basement, along with the sets I have and my version of Kyalami made from Revell track
Thanks for complements!!

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)