Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Do have fix layout or changed it
#1

I have many changed times of layout but see picturs of fix layouts looking good but a lot of work? How you can changed after fixing? I cannot choose to fix layout because I like to changed it. How you keep a fix layout happy with it and not to changed it ? I do not know why. When you play on fixed layout is bored after time maybe weeks and months pass by? You cannot changed it so how it is happy for long not bored?  I changed many times to new layout to keep intrested in it but fix layout always same so must be bored? Sory English, person not here.
[+] 1 member Likes Ho Lee Kow's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Do have fix layout or changed it - by Ho Lee Kow - 29th-Oct-22, 11:34 AM
RE: Do have fix layout or changed it - by JasonB - 29th-Oct-22, 12:32 PM
RE: Do have fix layout or changed it - by CMOTD - 29th-Oct-22, 02:11 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BMWMarc
9th-Jul-24, 09:26 PM
Last Post by paolo
30th-Aug-21, 09:02 AM
Last Post by JasonB
25th-May-21, 05:10 PM
Last Post by munter
9th-Apr-21, 02:53 AM
Last Post by Pepsikid51
5th-Jul-20, 12:28 AM
Last Post by woodcote
27th-Aug-19, 06:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)