13th-Sep-22, 08:46 AM
Maybe, just maybe.
I only participated in proxies during the Pandemic but am now 100% back into club racing.
However, I built a TR7 rally car last year for Andy's proxy that was hobbled by my failure to fit the right tyres.
Car is still there and not being used because it fits into no classes at the clubs I attend.
So, depending on the construction rules and classes , I might be up for this.
AlanW
I only participated in proxies during the Pandemic but am now 100% back into club racing.
However, I built a TR7 rally car last year for Andy's proxy that was hobbled by my failure to fit the right tyres.
Car is still there and not being used because it fits into no classes at the clubs I attend.
So, depending on the construction rules and classes , I might be up for this.
AlanW

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)