Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Home made tyre truer and miniature power supply
#4

Hi Guy's,

I forgot to add the link to the page and I can't seem to edit my original post.

There's a lot of information on it if you scroll down, I stupidly ordered just the shell and some parts but he sent me a complete unit once I'd realised I hadn't read the different options correctly.

You will also see he's not a business it's just a hobby which is even more a reason to support him in my eyes.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/275166785928?...BMmqCHyc9g

I don't know the guy but it's been one of the best things I've brought off ebay, his communication was very good.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Home made tyre truer and miniature power supply - by Tibbs - 7th-Aug-22, 08:30 PM
RE: Home made tyre truer and miniature power supply - by Qman - 7th-Aug-22, 10:35 PM
RE: Home made tyre truer and miniature power supply - by Tibbs - 8th-Aug-22, 08:37 AM
RE: Home made tyre truer and miniature power supply - by Top Down - 8th-Aug-22, 05:17 AM
RE: Home made tyre truer and miniature power supply - by Tibbs - 8th-Aug-22, 08:37 AM
RE: Home made tyre truer and miniature power supply - by Tibbs - 8th-Aug-22, 08:34 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Fluff
4th-Nov-24, 01:07 PM
Last Post by Kevan
17th-Jan-24, 07:57 AM
Last Post by BAracer
14th-Apr-21, 09:22 AM
Last Post by OXO cube
17th-Mar-21, 04:54 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)