Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Home made tyre truer and miniature power supply
#1

Hi Guy's,

I've made myself a tyre truer by basically copying Woodcote (Alan's) design which he has made a awesome thread a while ago.

I've made a sliding base which has the sandpaper on, I still need to fit a different grit paper on the other side.
Obviously in the video I can't use both hands as I'm holding the camera but you get the idea of how it works.

The miniature power supply I found a guy on ebay who seems to be a electrical genius (in my eyes anyway) he has said if anyone on the forum would like one send me a pm and I can give you his email and he'll do a little discount, not that this was expensive for what it is.
 You can even use a soldering iron off the usb plug at the front.
You can adjust the voltage, it really is a nice bit of kit.
https://youtu.be/9zwLB3xVW2A

Cheers

Tony
[+] 3 members Like Tibbs's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Home made tyre truer and miniature power supply - by Tibbs - 7th-Aug-22, 08:30 PM
RE: Home made tyre truer and miniature power supply - by Qman - 7th-Aug-22, 10:35 PM
RE: Home made tyre truer and miniature power supply - by Tibbs - 8th-Aug-22, 08:37 AM
RE: Home made tyre truer and miniature power supply - by Top Down - 8th-Aug-22, 05:17 AM
RE: Home made tyre truer and miniature power supply - by Tibbs - 8th-Aug-22, 08:37 AM
RE: Home made tyre truer and miniature power supply - by Tibbs - 8th-Aug-22, 08:34 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Fluff
4th-Nov-24, 01:07 PM
Last Post by Kevan
17th-Jan-24, 07:57 AM
Last Post by BAracer
14th-Apr-21, 09:22 AM
Last Post by OXO cube
17th-Mar-21, 04:54 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)