Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Lotus 40
#6

(1st-Aug-22, 03:42 PM)Barc Wrote:  
(1st-Aug-22, 03:11 PM)Kevan Wrote:  I love the 40, where can I buy the stl file?

This was a lotus 30 file I purchased on Cults?  I then modified the heck out of it to turn into a Lotus 40.

I struggle with intellectual property rules on these files.,As I modified someone else's work, I can’t  really distribute my version ? even though it has been modified a lot

I have that file, I've not got round to print one yet.

...you could argue the intellectual property belongs to Lotus. If you've modified it the mods are yours.

Talking of intellectual property look how SlotIt got round the Ferrari 512M license...they're selling it as an 'Italian race car' without the Ferrari badge.

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Lotus 40 - by Barc - 1st-Aug-22, 02:45 PM
RE: Lotus 40 - by Kevan - 1st-Aug-22, 03:11 PM
RE: Lotus 40 - by Barc - 1st-Aug-22, 03:42 PM
RE: Lotus 40 - by Kevan - 1st-Aug-22, 10:02 PM
RE: Lotus 40 - by Anthony B - 1st-Aug-22, 05:48 PM
RE: Lotus 40 - by Barc - 1st-Aug-22, 07:18 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ARUP
15th-Feb-25, 01:18 PM
Last Post by CMOTD
18th-Feb-23, 02:33 PM
Last Post by Barc
3rd-Aug-22, 11:39 PM
Last Post by Barc
3rd-Aug-22, 11:28 PM
Last Post by Barc
1st-Aug-22, 02:32 PM
Last Post by KensRedZed
11th-May-22, 04:42 PM
Last Post by Tibbs
11th-May-22, 01:04 PM
Last Post by Anthony B
8th-Oct-21, 12:10 PM
Last Post by KensRedZed
9th-Feb-21, 07:17 PM
Last Post by Anthony B
7th-Feb-21, 05:52 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)