1st-Aug-22, 06:01 PM
Yeeehaa !
White kit now available in Pendleslot, my 2 ordered :)
Only 4 left in showing stock, so get 'em while you can !
Now I plan to do 2 fantasy but semi authentic period liveries, one being a version of an Alan Mann Racing (which, to my knowledge, never ran a GRP5 escort).
The second one, I would like to do something with a colour similar to french blue, but I have not found anything in that colour and period as a sponsor/main team.
If anyone has any ideas, feel free to post them for me to steal
White kit now available in Pendleslot, my 2 ordered :)
Only 4 left in showing stock, so get 'em while you can !
Now I plan to do 2 fantasy but semi authentic period liveries, one being a version of an Alan Mann Racing (which, to my knowledge, never ran a GRP5 escort).
The second one, I would like to do something with a colour similar to french blue, but I have not found anything in that colour and period as a sponsor/main team.
If anyone has any ideas, feel free to post them for me to steal

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)