15th-Jul-22, 03:34 PM
Hi Hub,
The idea of the track is definitely not to provide maximum track length, it's to provide maximum variation.
Obviously there is a two lane track for 2-6 digital cars, with various options for the pit lane.
There is also the option to run rallycross races with six different options for the joker lap.
Then there are at least eleven different single lane tracks, I think, not including any fancy combinations.
And finally there is the option of using it as a SlotNav track.
That's at least 24 different variations, or 23 more than most tracks. Obviously that doesn't necessarily make it better, it's just different. It's another option which I thought was worth presenting, more as an idea for people to think about, rather than something I'm planning to build. I have other plans and they haven't changed.
The idea of the track is definitely not to provide maximum track length, it's to provide maximum variation.
Obviously there is a two lane track for 2-6 digital cars, with various options for the pit lane.
There is also the option to run rallycross races with six different options for the joker lap.
Then there are at least eleven different single lane tracks, I think, not including any fancy combinations.
And finally there is the option of using it as a SlotNav track.
That's at least 24 different variations, or 23 more than most tracks. Obviously that doesn't necessarily make it better, it's just different. It's another option which I thought was worth presenting, more as an idea for people to think about, rather than something I'm planning to build. I have other plans and they haven't changed.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)