13th-Jul-22, 01:31 PM
Today I received the new Slot Track Scenics Diorama Pack 3 Spectator Set.
The set includes five standing- and ten sitting figures plus some accessories like an umbrella, cold box, camera, cap, two backpacks, pack of beers and five drink bottles.
I ordered an extra Spectator accessories set (Acc. 18) and 5 Fire extinguishers (Acc.4). as well.
Here are some pictures of the unpainted sets:
Diorama Pack 3 Spectator Set. A close-up of the fifteen metal spectator figures.
Spectator accessories set (Acc.18). 5 Fire extinguishers (Acc.4).
The set includes five standing- and ten sitting figures plus some accessories like an umbrella, cold box, camera, cap, two backpacks, pack of beers and five drink bottles.
I ordered an extra Spectator accessories set (Acc. 18) and 5 Fire extinguishers (Acc.4). as well.
Here are some pictures of the unpainted sets:
Diorama Pack 3 Spectator Set. A close-up of the fifteen metal spectator figures.
Spectator accessories set (Acc.18). 5 Fire extinguishers (Acc.4).

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)