Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Amato Universal Chassis
#6

Thanks Angelo

 I used Araldite Rapid and left it to set for 24 hours and it seemed ok until I tried to tidy up the edges where I had cut the pod and strangely it just came apart at the glue joint. 
I tried again with a good dose of thick superglue and it seems to have worked but I think it might break the superglue if I have a big shunt. 
Time will tell.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Amato Universal Chassis - by Savage GT - 25th-Feb-21, 08:25 AM
RE: Amato Universal Chassis - by Angelo Amato - 25th-Feb-21, 09:24 AM
RE: Amato Universal Chassis - by Beejay7 - 25th-Feb-21, 09:43 AM
RE: Amato Universal Chassis - by autoavia - 4th-Jun-22, 02:23 PM
RE: Amato Universal Chassis - by Angelo Amato - 5th-Jun-22, 12:12 PM
RE: Amato Universal Chassis - by autoavia - 6th-Jun-22, 09:50 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)