Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Amato Universal Chassis
#5

(4th-Jun-22, 02:23 PM)autoavia Wrote:  I know this is an old thread but can anyone advise what glue to use to glue the new cross member in on the flex 2 version. I have tried epoxy and thick superglue but neither seem to work.
 
 The Slot it pod material seems similar to polythene but a bit more rigid and I think that may be the problem.

Hi, I've used 2 part epoxy for the cross member onto to the motor mount and worked ok for me, still holding after several years on my first chassis
(Devcon but shouldn't make a difference)

If you need a spare cross member let me know and I can send one through.

Cheers,Angelo
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Amato Universal Chassis - by Savage GT - 25th-Feb-21, 08:25 AM
RE: Amato Universal Chassis - by Angelo Amato - 25th-Feb-21, 09:24 AM
RE: Amato Universal Chassis - by Beejay7 - 25th-Feb-21, 09:43 AM
RE: Amato Universal Chassis - by autoavia - 4th-Jun-22, 02:23 PM
RE: Amato Universal Chassis - by Angelo Amato - 5th-Jun-22, 12:12 PM
RE: Amato Universal Chassis - by autoavia - 6th-Jun-22, 09:50 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)