2nd-Jun-22, 02:19 PM
Seemed busier than usual to me but I usually go on a Sunday when it is a bit quieter so a Saturday visit this time may have given me a false impression. There was certainly a very healthy queue first thing and the car park was pretty full by 09:30.
All the vendors I spoke to were very happy with their sales figures, it was quite a scrum round their tables and Mark Scales reckoned attendance was not far off pre-pandemic. A few previous regulars were absent but there were several new ones, although I sensed some shortfall of the non-profit exhibitors.
The layout had been changed with the swapmeet stalls spread round the building instead of crammed into one end which evened out the people attending.
All the vendors I spoke to were very happy with their sales figures, it was quite a scrum round their tables and Mark Scales reckoned attendance was not far off pre-pandemic. A few previous regulars were absent but there were several new ones, although I sensed some shortfall of the non-profit exhibitors.
The layout had been changed with the swapmeet stalls spread round the building instead of crammed into one end which evened out the people attending.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)