1st-Jun-22, 12:11 AM
Hi I am a teacher looking to get my year 11 and 12,s into racing as an incentive to complete work.
Don't have much experience/knowledge with slot cars but do have a great workshop including a large CNC Router and 3D printers, lathes etc.
Would love to get the student to produce our own CNC routed track and eventually start making/experimenting with cars (hence Im thinking of the larger 1/24th scale).
To get the ball rolling I'm looking for some CNC router files for a 1/24th scale, maybe a 3 or 4 lane track and buy our first cars.
Any suggestions or thoughts would be appreciated.
Don't have much experience/knowledge with slot cars but do have a great workshop including a large CNC Router and 3D printers, lathes etc.
Would love to get the student to produce our own CNC routed track and eventually start making/experimenting with cars (hence Im thinking of the larger 1/24th scale).
To get the ball rolling I'm looking for some CNC router files for a 1/24th scale, maybe a 3 or 4 lane track and buy our first cars.
Any suggestions or thoughts would be appreciated.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)