21st-Apr-22, 11:44 AM
As a result of my recent move, and the resetting up of my study, with related changes in shelving, I re-organised my collection. and while is by no means all of it, it is all the ones I really 'like'
Following on from that I know I LOVE looking at other collectors set of cars and collections. I thought I would share what I have out and hope that you will join in and share your collections for all of us to oogle at.
Here we go -
What is still in the basement
Following on from that I know I LOVE looking at other collectors set of cars and collections. I thought I would share what I have out and hope that you will join in and share your collections for all of us to oogle at.
Here we go -
What is still in the basement

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)