17th-Apr-22, 04:22 AM
The short front axle/ front wheels way inboard, is a common theme on Sideways Group 5 cars. When you buy axles its usually little or no cost difference to get a pair of 55mm than a pair of 45mm so maybe they are saving money on installing spacers ?
The other stuff doesn't sound promising for QC.
As regards the slowest Group 5, I was expecting that personally.
I would go out on a limb and say you will likely find they have already taken liberties with scale width.
But its A: an Escort and B: doesn't have the oversized arches that blights several of their GT3 range, so I will buy a couple to race each other at some point.
Hopefully the white kit will be available soon ...
The other stuff doesn't sound promising for QC.
As regards the slowest Group 5, I was expecting that personally.
I would go out on a limb and say you will likely find they have already taken liberties with scale width.
But its A: an Escort and B: doesn't have the oversized arches that blights several of their GT3 range, so I will buy a couple to race each other at some point.
Hopefully the white kit will be available soon ...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)