2nd-Mar-22, 07:24 AM
NoRulAmeen,
If you want to really look at controllers and their use, come and visit one of the UK clubs
At clubs I see mainly Slot.IT SCP and truspeed controllers
Both are good, but neither is perfect.
Come and have a look.
Londonslotcarclub.com
Nascotwoodslotcarclub.co.uk.
If you want to see large scale use of digital, visit the OxigenLeMans 24hour at the start If April.
Oxigen is based on scalextric digital and is licensed as such.
Contact information on officialdisca.com
Derby rolls Royce moors Road.
I do have a list of "wants" for a controller.
You will find lots of discussions and information on the main forum platforms.
Alan.
If you want to really look at controllers and their use, come and visit one of the UK clubs
At clubs I see mainly Slot.IT SCP and truspeed controllers
Both are good, but neither is perfect.
Come and have a look.
Londonslotcarclub.com
Nascotwoodslotcarclub.co.uk.
If you want to see large scale use of digital, visit the OxigenLeMans 24hour at the start If April.
Oxigen is based on scalextric digital and is licensed as such.
Contact information on officialdisca.com
Derby rolls Royce moors Road.
I do have a list of "wants" for a controller.
You will find lots of discussions and information on the main forum platforms.
Alan.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)