26th-Feb-22, 07:42 AM
After having completed the PSR Control Tower Start Gantry I decided to grab the other PSR buildings out of the cupboard and get into completing them.
The smaller tower to the Control Tower Start Gantry I'm going to re-utilise it as a separate three story VIP Tower.
The second building is the PSR Grandstand and the third and final building is the PSR Podium.
Before any painting, I went about measuring and cutting the perspex for the windows for all the buildings, having thought about a much better way to remove the perspex protective paper that the glue had hardened on, I soaked the perspex in 100% IPA to attack the glue on the protective paper, it worked a treat, much easier than using eucalyptus oil and loads of elbow grease.... oh well now I know an easier way for later reference LOL.
Just like the Control Tower Start Gantry, I had already glued and assembled the buildings so some dabs and rubbing of water into the joints to loosen the PVA glue was required, thankfully no damage has occurred to any to the buildings.
Followed by a primer and white undercoat spray paint followed up with a top coat of Gloss White, the internal stairs were again painted with the Dark Bronze to emulate brown stairs with some bling ?
Perspex cut and cleaned ready to go in when painting is completed.
The smaller tower to the Control Tower Start Gantry I'm going to re-utilise it as a separate three story VIP Tower.
The second building is the PSR Grandstand and the third and final building is the PSR Podium.
Before any painting, I went about measuring and cutting the perspex for the windows for all the buildings, having thought about a much better way to remove the perspex protective paper that the glue had hardened on, I soaked the perspex in 100% IPA to attack the glue on the protective paper, it worked a treat, much easier than using eucalyptus oil and loads of elbow grease.... oh well now I know an easier way for later reference LOL.
Just like the Control Tower Start Gantry, I had already glued and assembled the buildings so some dabs and rubbing of water into the joints to loosen the PVA glue was required, thankfully no damage has occurred to any to the buildings.
Followed by a primer and white undercoat spray paint followed up with a top coat of Gloss White, the internal stairs were again painted with the Dark Bronze to emulate brown stairs with some bling ?
Perspex cut and cleaned ready to go in when painting is completed.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)