Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

NSR McLaren 720S GT3
#5

(12th-Feb-22, 10:03 PM)Savage GT Wrote:  A 720S GT3 should float my boat, not this one. From what I have seen so far, the Sideways looks a closer representation IMO.

For me the chassis and Motor mount is more important 
I'm not a big fan of the slot.IT 4 point mount, much preferring motor mounts with a front centre line pivot.
The sideways Huracan was a bit of a disappointment for me.
I throw everything I know at it but can not get it to be a match for an equivalent NSR.
The NSR inline mounts also allow the crown to run left and right hand so opening the option to run the motor in the direction it prefers

However, I love the group five sideways cars. A really nice, balanced set of cars with great liveries. 
AlanW
[+] 1 member Likes Nonfractal's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
NSR McLaren 720S GT3 - by woodcote - 5th-Nov-21, 08:32 AM
RE: NSR McLaren 720S GT3 Prototype - by Nonfractal - 5th-Nov-21, 10:39 AM
RE: NSR McLaren 720S GT3 - by woodcote - 11th-Feb-22, 09:04 AM
RE: NSR McLaren 720S GT3 - by Savage GT - 12th-Feb-22, 10:03 PM
RE: NSR McLaren 720S GT3 - by Nonfractal - 13th-Feb-22, 08:34 PM
RE: NSR McLaren 720S GT3 - by anddelanyno20 - 14th-Feb-22, 08:34 AM
RE: NSR McLaren 720S GT3 - by woodcote - 25th-Feb-22, 04:13 PM
RE: NSR McLaren 720S GT3 - by Tibbs - 25th-Feb-22, 07:39 PM
RE: NSR McLaren 720S GT3 - by tatter06 - 17th-Mar-22, 01:50 PM
RE: NSR McLaren 720S GT3 - by woodcote - 18th-Mar-22, 09:09 AM
RE: NSR McLaren 720S GT3 - by woodcote - 20th-May-22, 12:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by woodcote
17th-Jan-20, 06:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)