13th-Feb-22, 06:24 PM
SlotIt G25's and NSR Black 'reds' are both bad for this, I didn't struggle much with the A-S25's.
I've reverted to using my RSM3 truer with the '3D reciprocator mod' for the gummy tyres and find 5V and 80 grit paper best as anything finer clogs the grit.
I found the best way to true is to clean the grinding medium with lighter fluid and a soft brass wire brush then true some more then keep repeating until the tyres are done.
Cleaning the gummy crud off the tyres often seems to greatly help also...sadly truing these is a PITA job
I've reverted to using my RSM3 truer with the '3D reciprocator mod' for the gummy tyres and find 5V and 80 grit paper best as anything finer clogs the grit.
I found the best way to true is to clean the grinding medium with lighter fluid and a soft brass wire brush then true some more then keep repeating until the tyres are done.
Cleaning the gummy crud off the tyres often seems to greatly help also...sadly truing these is a PITA job
Life is like a box of Slot cars...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)