Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Tyre Truing Techniques
#1

I have a standard technique I follow for truing tyres on my Hudy that works for Slot.it N22s and NSR Ultragrips...short 4 second dabs onto the roller at around 0.4amp pressure, bit longer off, repeat until tyres trued. Basic job done! 

But when I followed this routine with some Scaleauto AS25s (and to a lesser extent some Slot.it G25s) I have been getting the following sticky results: - 

   

How should I be adapting my technique to avoid this result? And can these tyres be rescued? 

Thanks

I love puttering with gears
[+] 1 member Likes BAracer's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Tyre Truing Techniques - by BAracer - 13th-Feb-22, 04:13 PM
RE: Tyre Truing Techniques - by KensRedZed - 13th-Feb-22, 04:52 PM
RE: Tyre Truing Techniques - by BAracer - 13th-Feb-22, 05:02 PM
RE: Tyre Truing Techniques - by KensRedZed - 13th-Feb-22, 05:11 PM
RE: Tyre Truing Techniques - by KensRedZed - 13th-Feb-22, 05:14 PM
RE: Tyre Truing Techniques - by Ken Mason - 13th-Feb-22, 06:20 PM
RE: Tyre Truing Techniques - by Kevan - 13th-Feb-22, 06:24 PM
RE: Tyre Truing Techniques - by Kevan - 13th-Feb-22, 06:27 PM
RE: Tyre Truing Techniques - by Johnno - 31st-Oct-24, 04:20 AM
RE: Tyre Truing Techniques - by MrFlippant - 31st-Oct-24, 03:37 PM
RE: Tyre Truing Techniques - by Fluff - 4th-Nov-24, 01:07 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
17th-Jan-24, 07:57 AM
Last Post by BAracer
14th-Apr-21, 09:22 AM
Last Post by OXO cube
17th-Mar-21, 04:54 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)