8th-Feb-22, 03:01 PM
I finally got it together.
Despite imperfections, brutally revealed by the camera, I am very pleased with the form and character.
I wanted it to look low and small, and I think it does.
I don't know yet what I think about the experiment with a carved screen. It is very robust but thick.
On the other hand, vac-formed screens don't always look great blown up! What do you experts say?
The environment is there to give an idea of the size, and to draw attention from shortcomings...
It is made to represent Jim Clark's car as it was raced at Oulton park in 1962.
Must post one black and white too...
cheers Carver
Despite imperfections, brutally revealed by the camera, I am very pleased with the form and character.
I wanted it to look low and small, and I think it does.
I don't know yet what I think about the experiment with a carved screen. It is very robust but thick.
On the other hand, vac-formed screens don't always look great blown up! What do you experts say?
The environment is there to give an idea of the size, and to draw attention from shortcomings...
It is made to represent Jim Clark's car as it was raced at Oulton park in 1962.
Must post one black and white too...
cheers Carver

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)