Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Removing Ninco VW Raid chassis - How to?
#1

Hi all,
After some advice. I have a Ninco Raid Volkswagen and I need to remove the chassis as the plexiglass screen has come loose. It has 2 screws to the front of the body but there is not one to the rear as is the case with a similar Bowler I have. The rear appears to be clipped into the body but I do not want to force this out and crack anything. 
Does anyone know how to remove this please?

Newt
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Removing Ninco VW Raid chassis - How to? - by Newt - 11th-Jun-19, 01:38 PM
RE: Removing Ninco VW Raid chassis - How to? - by Scuderia_Turini - 11th-Jun-19, 04:58 PM
Newt - by Newt - 11th-Jun-19, 07:27 PM
RE: Removing Ninco VW Raid chassis - How to? - by Kevan - 7th-Aug-19, 10:41 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BAracer
24th-Jan-25, 09:20 PM
Last Post by Tibbs
31st-May-24, 07:31 AM
Last Post by munter
20th-Jul-23, 10:36 PM
Last Post by BAracer
3rd-Jan-22, 05:02 PM
Last Post by Savage GT
13th-Jun-21, 07:46 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)