Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Souped-up Scalextric Chassis
#8

Happy New Year Chopper Alan. I get that the motor/rear axle relationship needs to be rock solid to assist with a clean gear mesh. Obviously a pod is a sort of short cut to achieve this, but I will have a closer look at the existing chassis to see what can be achieved. 

Happy New Year Chris. I will have a good hunt for some axle blocks, but my letterbox is always open for a surprise delivery! How did I ever survive without a jig???


Underlying all of this is the obvious joy of being able to turning up to an event with a 'standard' Scaley and wiping the floor of the podded opposition (this is only one of my many slotting 'run before I can walk' New Year resolutions...)...

I love puttering with gears
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Souped-up Scalextric Chassis - by BAracer - 2nd-Jan-22, 04:35 PM
RE: Souped-up Scalextric Chassis - by Kevan - 2nd-Jan-22, 08:14 PM
RE: Souped-up Scalextric Chassis - by BAracer - 3rd-Jan-22, 08:16 AM
RE: Souped-up Scalextric Chassis - by Beejay7 - 3rd-Jan-22, 10:16 AM
RE: Souped-up Scalextric Chassis - by BAracer - 3rd-Jan-22, 01:20 PM
RE: Souped-up Scalextric Chassis - by chrisguyw - 3rd-Jan-22, 03:21 PM
RE: Souped-up Scalextric Chassis - by Nonfractal - 3rd-Jan-22, 03:36 PM
RE: Souped-up Scalextric Chassis - by BAracer - 3rd-Jan-22, 05:02 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Tibbs
31st-May-24, 07:31 AM
Last Post by munter
20th-Jul-23, 10:36 PM
Last Post by Savage GT
13th-Jun-21, 07:46 AM
Last Post by woodcote
9th-Jul-20, 07:37 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)