3rd-Jan-22, 10:16 AM
JS Chassis are designing/builing me a 3D chassis for the Thompson Astra with provision for a Slot.it sidewinder's pod. I'm not sure if this is the one you need as this is liveried as a BTCC car, but I undertand the DTM versions are similar if not the same.
You will of course need to remove the lower side skirt from the existing chassis (the white bit in your photo), and reattach to the body shell. Very easy to drill out the mounting points to remove.
My chassis should arrive any day soon so I can let you know any problems Contact John May via JS on Facebook (although he may also be on here), for more info or to order if you wish to go down this route.
You will of course need to remove the lower side skirt from the existing chassis (the white bit in your photo), and reattach to the body shell. Very easy to drill out the mounting points to remove.
My chassis should arrive any day soon so I can let you know any problems Contact John May via JS on Facebook (although he may also be on here), for more info or to order if you wish to go down this route.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)