27th-Dec-21, 10:09 AM
Awesome work Jason! I'm going to enjoy reading the vintage comic strips during the week and save the crossword until my brain is up to speed again after the weekend...
As for the Hall of Fame 'induction'... thank you! I am most honoured - it has been a great pleasure to be a part of developing SlotRacer Online. Of course, none of it would have been possible without Jason, Brian and Anthony having the courage and dedication to open up this amazing space for slot car enthusiasts to do their own thing. Those three have got to be in the Hall of Fame too.
I am constantly delighted by the SlotRacer Online website - the quality of the content is unsurpassed and much of it unique. And then there's the design and the layout, which is simply brilliant. One of the plus points for me sharing some of the work of The Digest has been giving Jason the time during a difficult year to create more fabulous content for us all to enjoy - of which the Slot Bots comic is probably the highlight... although the Members' Tracks section is right up there too. I can't wait to see what coming in 2022.
As for the Hall of Fame 'induction'... thank you! I am most honoured - it has been a great pleasure to be a part of developing SlotRacer Online. Of course, none of it would have been possible without Jason, Brian and Anthony having the courage and dedication to open up this amazing space for slot car enthusiasts to do their own thing. Those three have got to be in the Hall of Fame too.
I am constantly delighted by the SlotRacer Online website - the quality of the content is unsurpassed and much of it unique. And then there's the design and the layout, which is simply brilliant. One of the plus points for me sharing some of the work of The Digest has been giving Jason the time during a difficult year to create more fabulous content for us all to enjoy - of which the Slot Bots comic is probably the highlight... although the Members' Tracks section is right up there too. I can't wait to see what coming in 2022.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)