Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Tyco track with custom curves - planning
#8

The track is developing a lot slower than I thought, but I just got promoted recently. So a little bit less time for track building, but I’ll get over it.  Cool

So I started making a angle template, cutting the curves and soldering the power connections to the straights. Right now my plan is to have the track itself ready by April. Baby steps, but I’ll get there.  Time


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
                               
[+] 3 members Like Bon_Slott's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Tyco track with custom curves - planning - by Bon_Slott - 29th-Sep-21, 11:23 PM
RE: Tyco track with custom curves - planning - by Bon_Slott - 29th-Sep-21, 11:26 PM
RE: Tyco track with custom curves - planning - by Top Down - 30th-Sep-21, 10:42 AM
RE: Tyco track with custom curves - planning - by Bon_Slott - 30th-Sep-21, 08:27 PM
RE: Tyco track with custom curves - planning - by KensRedZed - 30th-Sep-21, 09:34 PM
RE: Tyco track with custom curves - planning - by Top Down - 1st-Oct-21, 01:34 PM
RE: Tyco track with custom curves - planning - by Bon_Slott - 1st-Oct-21, 04:31 PM
RE: Tyco track with custom curves - planning - by Bon_Slott - 20th-Dec-21, 11:33 PM
RE: Tyco track with custom curves - planning - by Tibbs - 24th-Dec-21, 05:21 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Chris AFX
30th-Apr-26, 03:23 PM
Last Post by Mazda
31st-Dec-25, 07:27 PM
Last Post by Gareth
13th-Aug-25, 10:25 AM
Last Post by Gareth
27th-Nov-24, 10:53 PM
Last Post by Nico
27th-Aug-21, 04:32 AM
Last Post by Yakboy
3rd-Feb-21, 11:12 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)