22nd-Nov-21, 11:00 PM
What I’ve done for my SCX rally stage is take the cable out of an SCX controller - keeping the SCX plug on one end and wiring the rings on the controller end to a 3 pin box like this one: https://slotracer.online/community/showt...p?tid=2082
The SCX cable means only a two wire hook-up with no brake circuit, so fairly easy. But means you can use any controller fitted with a 3-pin plug. Always best to remember which ring came off the trigger and which came off the full power end of the resistor, so you can wire to the appropriate terminal in the box.
An even easier alternative is simply to disassemble the SCX controller, remove the complete cable (with the rings) and use it to replace the cable in any resistor controller - Scalextric, Ninco, Parma, DS etc.
I’ll post some pics tomorrow if I remember.
The SCX cable means only a two wire hook-up with no brake circuit, so fairly easy. But means you can use any controller fitted with a 3-pin plug. Always best to remember which ring came off the trigger and which came off the full power end of the resistor, so you can wire to the appropriate terminal in the box.
An even easier alternative is simply to disassemble the SCX controller, remove the complete cable (with the rings) and use it to replace the cable in any resistor controller - Scalextric, Ninco, Parma, DS etc.
I’ll post some pics tomorrow if I remember.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)