7th-Nov-21, 07:50 PM
Just like to reiterate thanks to all the entrants and hosts, and to Graham for organising and coming up with a good set of rules and format.
As a participant more feedback would always be nice especially when a car suddenly performs better/worse than its average, but as a host I can say it took 4 hours so it's already quite a big commitment.
Re video, I think unless you have a great setup that can capture the whole track in hd or better it can be frustrating as it's hard to tell what car is what and the relative performance, but certainly something I would look at if SMSRC host something similar in the future.
Personal performance wise I was pleasantly surprised, the class A car needed more fettling and a better guide, class B was just hamstrung by the lights (lack of) in terms of points but performance was good, class D would have faired better with lights and more tuning time, certainly things to work on. The Class A Porsche really opened my eyes to how good a standard scalextric can be so I'll definitely be in the market now for any new releases or liveries that the 'performance' brands aren't releasing.
As a participant more feedback would always be nice especially when a car suddenly performs better/worse than its average, but as a host I can say it took 4 hours so it's already quite a big commitment.
Re video, I think unless you have a great setup that can capture the whole track in hd or better it can be frustrating as it's hard to tell what car is what and the relative performance, but certainly something I would look at if SMSRC host something similar in the future.
Personal performance wise I was pleasantly surprised, the class A car needed more fettling and a better guide, class B was just hamstrung by the lights (lack of) in terms of points but performance was good, class D would have faired better with lights and more tuning time, certainly things to work on. The Class A Porsche really opened my eyes to how good a standard scalextric can be so I'll definitely be in the market now for any new releases or liveries that the 'performance' brands aren't releasing.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)