I'm glad I didn't give up on trying to fit lights to all my cars. Avoiding the penalty for having no lights payed dividends!
I'm not sure how much power they diverted from the motor, but thought the "grain of wheat" lights was a simpler installation. Not as bright as LED's, so may not have been as visible for the drivers on the dark stages.
Great event, with the lighting twist. I guess we have been spoiled with more video coverage on other events. I felt we were kept a little in the dark, on this one. (No pun intended!)
A big thank you, to all the hosts and drivers.
I'm not sure how much power they diverted from the motor, but thought the "grain of wheat" lights was a simpler installation. Not as bright as LED's, so may not have been as visible for the drivers on the dark stages.
Great event, with the lighting twist. I guess we have been spoiled with more video coverage on other events. I felt we were kept a little in the dark, on this one. (No pun intended!)
A big thank you, to all the hosts and drivers.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)