6th-Nov-21, 06:46 PM
After a very long day the race is over... it was a very exciting event.. a lot better when an independent is racing your cars and all you can do is watch..not an emotion we endure in our hobby to often, but a very enjoyable day for myself and Steve who was in his element racing a lot of different slot cars on a track he was not familiar with.
The format was a good test for the cars, with some tyres loosing grip towards the end of the stint, and some braids not in their best towards the end to.
I will give more updates tomorrow or if I get the chance latter today. Just to keep you in suspense. ???
The format was a good test for the cars, with some tyres loosing grip towards the end of the stint, and some braids not in their best towards the end to.
I will give more updates tomorrow or if I get the chance latter today. Just to keep you in suspense. ???

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)