4th-Nov-21, 07:12 PM
A great relieve THE BOX has arrived... not had time to open it all up, but will get on it tomorrow.
Will give all the cars a quick run down and sort them into their classes. As far as I am aware all cars should be prime and ready for the race.
Class two I will run through both day and night reserving the other three classes for Saturday, when Steve Hill ( Tru speed man ), who has volunteered to drive the cars in the classes in which I have entered.
So watch this space updates will be sent out ...
Will give all the cars a quick run down and sort them into their classes. As far as I am aware all cars should be prime and ready for the race.
Class two I will run through both day and night reserving the other three classes for Saturday, when Steve Hill ( Tru speed man ), who has volunteered to drive the cars in the classes in which I have entered.
So watch this space updates will be sent out ...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)