Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Building a part time digital track?
#8

I've done that a few times, though I usually do it with the CRI rather than an oXigen car. Years ago, we had a race series where I chipped my car because I wanted to see how competitive oXigen was along side analog cars in the same race. It fared quite well, but on the rare times when someone else's car landed in my lane... they were NOT happy about it. LOL

printables.com/@MrFlippant
[+] 3 members Like MrFlippant's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Building a part time digital track? - by AdeC - 29th-Oct-21, 07:16 PM
RE: Building a part time digital track? - by MrFlippant - 29th-Oct-21, 07:58 PM
RE: Building a part time digital track? - by woodcote - 30th-Oct-21, 05:40 PM
RE: Building a part time digital track? - by MrFlippant - 30th-Oct-21, 06:06 PM
RE: Building a part time digital track? - by AdeC - 2nd-Nov-21, 11:34 AM
RE: Building a part time digital track? - by MrFlippant - 2nd-Nov-21, 03:45 PM
RE: Building a part time digital track? - by LMP - 2nd-Nov-21, 07:24 PM
RE: Building a part time digital track? - by MrFlippant - 2nd-Nov-21, 10:39 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
19th-Jan-24, 02:26 PM
Last Post by 964rh
15th-Mar-23, 02:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)