2nd-Nov-21, 11:58 AM
(2nd-Nov-21, 11:42 AM)PaulCooper Wrote: Please tell me that it isn't the limited edition FlySlot re-chassied
It was not a limited edition as far as I am aware I just like my cars competitive rather than shelf queens, slot cars were born to race IMO ????
But it still looks good when racing and it took a lot of time to get it right particularly the cockpit ...
Don’t mention the slot it lights which were a pain as there is not a lot of room under the wings for them to fit and work without catching something ... like the wheel ???
I really enjoy running her and I have another one to race tune, the red Goodwood Surtees ... chassis from Angelo. ??? no lights in this one though ?
I'm with you all the way on that Paul, I've only got one car that hasn't raced (yet)
This is what Pendles say about your car (which is out of stock)
Quote:
- UK Exclusive
- Numbered Limited Edition of 150
I'm now looking for a 250GTO to build, my last one was in a Revell set I had over 60 years ago
Bernie, racing since 1969

![[Image: sweating.gif]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/smilies/sweating.gif)
![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)