2nd-Nov-21, 11:42 AM
Please tell me that it isn't the limited edition FlySlot re-chassied ![[Image: sweating.gif]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/smilies/sweating.gif)
It was not a limited edition as far as I am aware I just like my cars competitive rather than shelf queens, slot cars were born to race IMO ????
But it still looks good when racing and it took a lot of time to get it right particularly the cockpit ...
Don’t mention the slot it lights which were a pain as there is not a lot of room under the wings for them to fit and work without catching something ... like the wheel ???
I really enjoy running her and I have another one to race tune, the red Goodwood Surtees ... chassis from Angelo. ??? no lights in this one though ?
![[Image: sweating.gif]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/smilies/sweating.gif)
It was not a limited edition as far as I am aware I just like my cars competitive rather than shelf queens, slot cars were born to race IMO ????
But it still looks good when racing and it took a lot of time to get it right particularly the cockpit ...
Don’t mention the slot it lights which were a pain as there is not a lot of room under the wings for them to fit and work without catching something ... like the wheel ???
I really enjoy running her and I have another one to race tune, the red Goodwood Surtees ... chassis from Angelo. ??? no lights in this one though ?

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)