23rd-Oct-21, 07:54 AM
Thanks for your input, guys! Especially as you all confirm what I did suspect!
Actually, one of the chassis does have that spring, although not properly installed. It is, as mentioned, very, very weak and will not be used.
A bit strange, in other aspects these chassis are not too bad.
So, time to freeze! After all, it is late October in Scandinavia...
However, with weight on the arm, it works rather well.
Since there is one section of my track where a drop arm possibly could be an advantage I will, just for fun and nostalgia, test both possibilities.
I am talking about this downhill bridge section where cars tend to jump.
Btw, I am a genuine home tracker, the cars will run nowhere else.
Cheers
Carver
Actually, one of the chassis does have that spring, although not properly installed. It is, as mentioned, very, very weak and will not be used.
A bit strange, in other aspects these chassis are not too bad.
So, time to freeze! After all, it is late October in Scandinavia...
However, with weight on the arm, it works rather well.
Since there is one section of my track where a drop arm possibly could be an advantage I will, just for fun and nostalgia, test both possibilities.
I am talking about this downhill bridge section where cars tend to jump.
Btw, I am a genuine home tracker, the cars will run nowhere else.
Cheers
Carver

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)