10th-Oct-21, 09:27 PM
SMSRC Results and Pit Lane Report Class A and D ![[Image: checkeredflag.gif]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/smilies/checkeredflag.gif)
A couple of technical issues have hindered progress on posting the final results, but they are now in:
Class A
1st: S&P Racing Porsche 911RSR
2nd: Mountain View Aston Martin Vantage
3rd: Wessy Racers Ford GT GTE
I was expecting this to be a very close class as they were all standard cars, but it didn't turn out that way.
Some cars were fast, some were smooth, but the S&P Racing Porsche 911RSR was just a little bit more of everything.
(Appologies I either forgot to take a picture of the podium or somehow deleted it, I will ask Graham to get the next host to take one and I will pop it into this post if possible.)
Class D
1st: Team Tatter Ford GT MKIV
2nd: Mountain View Ford [b]GT MKIV[/b]
3rd: Meseyspeed Ford [b]GT MK I[/b]
A clean sweep for Ford (chances were likely!) in what felt like a very competitive and well prepared class of cars.
Congratulations to all the winners and podium finishers
The cars are all now boxed up and ready for their onward journery to the next host 16/17th October - Goldrock

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)