4th-Oct-21, 10:17 AM
Good morning,Sorry for the delay,
well the plan had been to be up nice and early on Sunday morning to do the "Day run" then I thought I would have lunch and a nice rest before dong the "dusk run" in the early evening. So I was up nice and early, ready and roaring to go and then the mains power went off
So as a consequent we had to wait until just before 1pm before I could get underway. We have the road up just down the road from where I live (been working on re-siting the services for about 2 months), so I suspect it was an issue with that but when I enquired with the workforce, there was the usual shrugging of the shoulders and scratching of heads.But we did get underway, and as a result by the time I finished the "Day run" it was turning to "Dusk" So after a short break, I was back on trying to complete the next stage which lasted to about 11pm. So it was more like a 24hour race than I had anticipated
So sorry I did not get to post the results as it actually happened, in the end I just wanted to crack on with running the cars, but I did finish and I will post the results shortly.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)