3rd-Oct-21, 08:12 AM
Welcome to
Harlequin Raceway Le Mans Cars
Below is the track layout I shall be using, it is a Carrera Track which is 21metres in lane length, both lanes are exactly equal but for this event I will only be using one lane throughout. I shall be running it in the opposite direction than normal (just to reduce the familiarisation aspect) for the "Day run" and then in the normal direction of flow (which I am used to using) for the "Dusk run" which I will start in the late afternoon - early evening. I am going to use 12volt power source and a DS type controller.
I intend to run 10 laps then pit stop for cleaning the tyres and then another 10 laps. The measurement will be the fastest lap out of the 20.
I will be starting shortly and will post up the results for each class as they are recorded.
Harlequin Raceway Le Mans Cars
Below is the track layout I shall be using, it is a Carrera Track which is 21metres in lane length, both lanes are exactly equal but for this event I will only be using one lane throughout. I shall be running it in the opposite direction than normal (just to reduce the familiarisation aspect) for the "Day run" and then in the normal direction of flow (which I am used to using) for the "Dusk run" which I will start in the late afternoon - early evening. I am going to use 12volt power source and a DS type controller.
I intend to run 10 laps then pit stop for cleaning the tyres and then another 10 laps. The measurement will be the fastest lap out of the 20.
I will be starting shortly and will post up the results for each class as they are recorded.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)