1st-Oct-21, 09:54 PM
Good evening,
I was prompted by one of the Class D Ford GT40's entrants to research the issue of the motors fitted to their slot it cars again, and as a result of this I can confirm that all the 3 cars listed do in fact have the slot it v12/3 (RED) 21.5 k rpm motor fitted and not the slot it x12/4 (ORANGE) 23 k rpm motor as listed.
So I am thankful for the entrants challenge which his resolved the anomaly in class D, and I apologize to the entrants who/s cars were incorrectly criticised.
So here is the amended List Class D Scrutinised cars
I was prompted by one of the Class D Ford GT40's entrants to research the issue of the motors fitted to their slot it cars again, and as a result of this I can confirm that all the 3 cars listed do in fact have the slot it v12/3 (RED) 21.5 k rpm motor fitted and not the slot it x12/4 (ORANGE) 23 k rpm motor as listed.
So I am thankful for the entrants challenge which his resolved the anomaly in class D, and I apologize to the entrants who/s cars were incorrectly criticised.
So here is the amended List Class D Scrutinised cars

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)