1st-Oct-21, 10:42 AM
Good Morning,I run out of time yesterday as I went to my local slot club, but here is the Scrutineer report for Class D
As you can see there is abit of an anomaly in this class, as the motor specs for sidewinders seems to have stretched abit, there are 3 cars with Slot it 23k rpm motors (Max was 21.5), but also there are 3 cars with NSR 21.5K rpm motors (actually rated in small print as 21.9 k rpm motors).
In effect and based on previous experience with the Road Race etc, I do not believe this constitutes an unfair advantage, and maybe I should have taken the slot it standard motors more into account when I wrote the rules for this particular class. So although I notified the Teams running these cars that there is a technical infringement of the rules they will be run without any penalties, as long as there is no clear unfair advantage shown as the series progresses.
With that said we will move onto lights

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)